How can I pay for my order? (Payment Methods)
We’ve got you covered! For the time being we are accepting PayPal payments but soon we will be able to accept credit and debit card too.
You can be assured that shopping with Morphine Fashion is safe! We use industry-standard encryption systems for potentially sensitive information, such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information like your credit / debit card details. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event of someone else intercepting it.
How to get an order?
Once you've placed your order, you will be directed to an order confirmation message which will contain your order number. This information will also be emailed to you; this can take up to 30 minutes to arrive in your inbox- so hold tight! Once our team at the warehouse have processed your order, you will receive a second email to let you know that your order is on its way to you.
Order formation after payment
After payment for the goods has been carried out, in any way specified on our website, we proceed to the preparation of your goods for shipment.
First of all, the paid goods are carefully checked by qualified consultants, the product is examined to the smallest detail to exclude any kind of manufacturing defects, once again checked the size and color scheme. After, the goods are packed in a special package intended for transportation of the product. Courier is coming for the goods receives all the necessary information (the information that indicates the customer when ordering) for further shipment outside the country of the sender. As soon as the ordered goods reach the post office of the customer, they are contacted by the specified phone number or specified mail in the application.
Availability And Delivery
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 14 days of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Terms of dispatch of goods
We position ourselves as a company that ships worldwide. Our production is located in Moldova, but if the product and size you need is in one of our showrooms in another part of the world, then we take the responsibility to send you the product from the nearest point for you. The usual delivery time of the product, which is available and on the right size and does not need additional production is - 10 working days!
We use several types of transport services and delivery companies worldwide! Here are some of them DHL,UPS,TNT,EMS (EXPRES MAIL SERVICE), SKYNET, UNIPOST-EXPRES.
After receiving the payment and confirming the dispatch of your order, your package will be sent by one of these dispatch services. In confirmation of the dispatch of your order, you will be provided with information about the shipment and attach a tracking number of your order.
Price And Payment
• The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on the Website. All prices on web site are included shipping cost.
• Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the Website and shall not be deemed to be made until We have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
• Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
• Payment for all Products must be by PayPal for now. We will accept payment with Visa, Mastercard soon.
Intellectual Property Rights
All and any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with the Products shall be owned by Us absolutely.
• If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the Republic of Moldova, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
• Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
We do not manage delivery companies, we cannot be held responsible if the transport company was delayed and did not deliver your goods on time! From the moment we send you the tracking number, it is the transport company that is responsible for its reliability and timely delivery!